Tom Norton, President and Founder
Tom Norton has a long and distinct history in the fire protection industry. He is a licensed Master Electrician, licensed Sprinkler Contractor and holds an AS in Fire Science Engineering. Mr. Norton served in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineers Corps; his leadership culminating as Lieutenant Commander in the Reserves.
Tom’s dedication to helping those in the fire protection industry is hard to match. He has been a member and chaired several National Fire Protection Association [NFPA] Committees, trade and philanthropic organizations.
- Member of NFPA Fire Alarm Technical Correlating Committee which oversees NFPA 72, and NFPA 720
- Member of the Fundamentals of Signaling Chapter of NFPA 72, The National Fire Alarm Code
- Past Chairman of NFPA 720, Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Warning Equipment in Dwelling Units
- Member of NFPA 25 The Inspection, testing, and maintenance of water based systems
- Member of NFPA 909 and 914 Committees for the Protection of Cultural Resources
- Past Member of the NFPA Board of Directors
- Member of the Center for Campus Fire Safety Codes and Standards Committee
- Past Chairman of the Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Massachusetts Hospital School, Canton, Massachusetts
- Member of NFPA DARAC [Disability Access Review and Advisory Committee]
Tom Moreau – V.P. Field Operations
Tom has been with the company for more than a decade and is charged with overseeing construction projects in the field. His background includes 25 plus years in the fire protection industry and 40 plus years in the construction and property management world.
Chuck Beaulieu – V.P. Field Operations
Chuck is our field service expert with more than 20 years of overseeing fire alarm installations, testing and maintenance. He is a hands-on troubleshooter who provides technical guidance and expertise for our technicians with the same vigilance he solves problems and interacts with customers.
William Weeks – General Manager
Bill is the General Manager for NOREL. With a BA from Harvard and an MSA from Bentley, he is responsible for a number of functions within the company, including the financial area. Bill has over 35 years’ experience in the industry and has a wide background in related fields.
Scott Nixon – Sales Manager
As a former Call Fire Captain for the town of Avon, as well as 30 years in the fire alarm industry, Scott brings a level of expertise that others do not possess. Scott can evaluate and address fire alarm system applications as well as determine the best workable solution(s). He knows the industry from the inside out.
George Aguiar – Manager Integrated Systems & Monitoring
As a partner in Flagship Security Systems, Inc., acquired by NOREL in 2012, George is now charged with managing the integrated security systems business for NOREL. While managing our Monitored Accounts Department, which includes both digital and wireless monitoring, George also works with clients and end users performing security assessments. NOREL maintains a private UHF telemetry radio system throughout New England.
Susan DiGiovanni – Testing & Maintenance Manager
Susan DiGiovanni ensures that our customers are never behind on testing and maintenance of their fire and sprinkler systems. Stemming from more than 15 years in the field, Susan maintains in-depth knowledge of the requirements and standards that need to be met when servicing a customer’s system.
Brittany DiGiovanni – Service Manager
Brittany brings more than a decade of customer service, security and alarms experience to the NOREL Service Department. She ensures that our customers’ needs are met and that our turnaround time on service is consistently best in class.