Tom Norton, President and Founder
Tom Norton has a long and distinct history in the fire protection industry. He is a licensed Master Electrician, licensed Sprinkler Contractor and holds an AS in Fire Science Engineering. Mr. Norton served in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps; his leadership culminating as Lieutenant Commander in the Reserves.
Tom’s dedication to helping those in the fire protection industry is hard to match. He has been a member and chaired several National Fire Protection Association [NFPA] Committees, trade and philanthropic organizations.
- Member of NFPA Fire Alarm Technical Correlating Committee which oversees NFPA 72, and NFPA 720
- Member of the Fundamentals of Signaling Chapter of NFPA 72, The National Fire Alarm Code
- Past Chairman of NFPA 720, Standard for the Installation of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Warning Equipment in Dwelling Units
- Member of NFPA 25 The Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water Based Systems
- Member of NFPA 909 and 914 Committees for the Protection of Cultural Resources
- Past Member of the NFPA Board of Directors
- Member of the Center for Campus Fire Safety Codes and Standards Committee
- Past Chairman of the Automatic Fire Alarm Association
- Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Massachusetts Hospital School, Canton, Massachusetts
- Member of NFPA DARAC [Disability Access Review and Advisory Committee]
George Aguiar – COO
As a partner in Flagship Security Systems, Inc., acquired by Norel Service in 2012, George brought to us his expertise in integrated security systems. As COO, he manages operations as well as customer service, using his years of expertise in life safety, IT, and systems management. He also oversees our Monitored Accounts Department, which includes Norel’s private UHF telemetry radio system for both digital and wireless monitoring throughout New England.
Susan DiGiovanni – Testing & Maintenance Manager
Susan ensures that our customers are never behind on testing and maintenance of their fire and sprinkler systems. Stemming from more than 15 years in the field, Susan maintains in-depth knowledge of the requirements and standards that need to be met when servicing our customers' systems.
Rick St. Tripp - Operations Manager
Rick has worn many hats at Norel from technician, to installer, to installation & service manager. His 20+ years of industry expertise ensures that our operations run efficiently & accurately, whether it's providing top-notch service, responding to emergency situations, or installing fire alarm systems.
Brittany DiGiovanni – Director HR & Administration
Blending more than a decade of experience in customer service, security and alarms, Brittany addresses all things regarding internal employees as well as manages some of our largest customers.